McDonald's Playworld Community Development, Inc.
Where Social Responsibility Begins and Ends....in Our Hearts for the Lost!!!
The services we offer are:
- affordable housing for seniors, low income families
- afterschool program enhancing music and arts
- at-home delivery of primary medical services and nutritional counseling for elderly, teenagers with babies, and low income families
- charter school, focusing on elementary and middle school grades
- daycare services for low-income parents and teens
- emergency housing and shelter for victims of domestic abuse
- migrant education and training (ESOL and GED)
- pregnancy prevention program
- pregnancy support (which include counseling and referrals)
- tutoring in the subjects of reading, writing, and comprehension for Haitian children in Haiti (primary grades)
These services will be provided to these neighborhoods in Miami-Dade County:
As well as neighborhoods in Palm Beach County:
These services will also be provided in the country of Haiti.